(Free eBook) An Intro to the R&D Tax Incentive
The Research and Development (R&D) Tax Incentive is the single largest program in Australia. The incentive is available to assist businesses undertaking R&D and is available across almost all industries.
The R&D Tax Incentive provides a tax offset for eligible expenditure associated with conducting eligible R&D activities by reducing your business’s Australian income tax liability and in most instances, providing your business with a refundable cash offset.
In this free ebook, we will simply explain how your business can benefit from claiming the R&D Tax Incentive, how it works and who is eligible.
We will answer:
- How will this incentive financially benefit your company?
- Are you eligible for the R&D Tax Incentive?
- What are suitable R&D activities?
- What is a core activity?
- What is a supporting activity?
- Overseas activities, are they eligible?
- Ways to maximise your R&D claim
“The real question is why shouldn’t you do it? Australia is constantly striving towards an innovative future, and if you want your company to be a part of that and receive money back for doing so, why wouldn’t you?”